Friday, September 16, 2011

Manicures for Boys 101.

So I was at dinner a few days ago with friends brainstorming a list of things that I could teach someone. I listed off a few ideas such as teaching the alphabet in sign language, teaching someone how to sing in Korean, or teaching someone how to bat correctly when playing softball. But as I was listing these ideas off, my friend suddenly asked "Can you teach me how to paint my nails?!" He's a boy...

So we scheduled a time for me to give him a manicure. After scrubbing and cleaning his nails, I showed him how to paint and apply with a second coat:
He choose the color blue for the big game tomorrow.
Then I let him give it a shot and he tried painting his middle three fingers:

Here's the end result:
Tyler
 He's glad he learned how to do it, but he got a lot of odd faces, so he decided to clean it off. I taught him how to remove dried on nail polish without peeling his nails:



1 comment:

  1. Props to your friend for wanting to learn. Now he can have healthy hands forever. And do his daughter's nails, that will be fun.

    ReplyDelete