Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When is good?

Okay, guys. We need to figure out a time when we can meet to make our video conversation for this unit. I realized that I don't actually have all of your email addresses (how did that happen?), so I'm posting the link here. I'm assuming that no one who isn't one of us in Group 6 will be interested in when we're available to meet. All you have to do is click on the link below, and it will take you to a website where you will click on all of the boxes for times in which you are available. Everyone do this as soon as you get a chance, because then we can figure out a good time right away.

http://whenisgood.net/g3ycqyt

Thanks everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. i am going to the sunday pm session and we have to get in our seats early so i doubt that would work... if we have to 1000 would be fine with me...

    ReplyDelete