Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Speech Expirience

Hey guys!
Great job reciting the speech today, I think it went great and it was definitely a memorable experience for me. I really enjoyed your comments and thoughts about it and thought it would be good to have a little platform to discuss it and build off each other's thoughts without having to run off to another class.
So to start it off...
I was most impressed by the unity created by all reciting together. I felt drawn closer to you and thought it was a good example of how ritual is an important part of creating a cohesive society.

1 comment:

  1. Something that really stuck out to me is how much more powerful those words were as they were spoken aloud. The spirit was very strong as everyone spoke their scriptures. It definitely gave me a new sense of meaning for those chapters.

    ReplyDelete